Because two desserts are better than one.
1. Triple Chocolate Baked Donuts
Chocolate on chocolate on chocolate: brownie-muffin chocolate donuts glazed with rich, silky chocolate and then topped with chocolate chips or raw cacao nibs.
Recipe at The Little Epicurean.
2. Salted Chocolate Brownie Cookies
Full of chocolate flavour, with that great sweet and salty contrast.
Recipe at Seasons and Suppers.
3. Snickerdoodle Cupcakes with Cinnamon Swirl Frosting
Cinnamon-sugar swirled vanilla cupcakes topped with creamy cinnamon and vanilla frosting. One of our favorite cookies in cupcake form!
Recipe at Sally's Baking Addiction.
4. Cinnamon Sugar Mini Donut Muffins
Soft, fluffy, and bite-sized! Prepare to eat more than one.
Recipe at Averie Cooks.
5. Snickerdoodle S’mores Cookies
Step up your s’mores game this summer (no campfire needed).
Get our baking kit here.
6. Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Milkshake
Just a few of your favorite things in one milky and frosty drink.
Recipe at Salty Canary.
7. Waffled Cheesecake
Warm cheesecake waffles: the best thing to ever come out of the waffle maker.
Recipe at Sprinkle Bakes.
8. Cherry Cheesecake Cookies
Cookies with all the flavors of traditional cheesecake...and cherries!
Recipe at My Baking Addiction.
9. Donut Waffles with Maple Glaze
Another donut hybrid you have to try! Donuts + waffles = the perfect way to eat dessert for breakfast.
Recipe at Handle the Heat.
10. Vegan Strawberry Matcha Brownie Tarts
A delicious dessert combo that is actually good for you.
Recipe at The Baking Spoon.
11. Banana Cream Pie Cupcakes
Take your love of bananas to the next level with this sweet cupcake recipe.
Recipe at Life, Love, and Sugar.